28th June 2011, 03:04 PM
kartik3

Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?

Hey...i am a student of class 11th(arts stream)...i have to do MBA after 12th!!..But my family is forcing me to do some computer courses...Can uh suggest me some courses?...Or please suggest me whether i do MBA or any computer courses?..

30th June 2011, 02:46 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?

dear friend,
My friend you can not do MBA after 12th, for that you have to first complete your graduation..
so, you have to long way to go before doing MBA...
now a days computer is very essential for us.. we can not move a step without computer.. so, it is good for you to learn some computer courses, which will help you in future..
so, I think you should listen your parents and go for some short term courses like-
1.TALLY
2.DTP
3.EXCEL
or you can go for some computer language like-
1.C, C++
2.JAVA
etc..
thank you..
17th July 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?

I have passed in 12th arts exam in 2011.i desire to study MBA in future.which is my suitble course at present to full fill my ambition.
25th July 2011, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12 confused about my interest..what job will satisfy me in future.
28th August 2011, 01:37 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik3 View Post
Hey...i am a student of class 11th(arts stream)...i have to do MBA after 12th!!..But my family is forcing me to do some computer courses...Can uh suggest me some courses?...Or please suggest me whether i do MBA or any computer courses?..

you should do first your graduation.So dont worry about your future.You can do MBA after your graduation.First you should think in which field you want to do your graduation.If your family forcing you to do some computer courses then do some computer courses.There are so much scope in computer field.You can learn the basic of computer like
TALLY
DTP
EXCEL.
Its helps you.And after 12th you can also choose engineering for your graduation degree because You have so much scope after engineering and after that you can choose your favorite course. That is MBA.It very good for any person who is btech+mba.You can get a job easily after this.

And also all depends on your interest.Go for it.

All the best
31st October 2011, 06:59 PM
vivek050

hi friends,
r Member++ Join Date: Jun 2011

Re: Computer courses which I can do after 12th? Should I do MBA or computer course after 12th?

dear friend,
My friend you can not do MBA after 12th, for that you have to first complete your graduation..
so, you have to long way to go before doing MBA...
now a days computer is very essential for us.. we can not move a step without computer.. so, it is good for you to learn some computer courses, which will help you in future..
so, I think you should listen your parents and go for some short term courses like-
1.TALLY
2.DTP
3.EXCEL
or you can go for some computer language like-
1.C, C++
2.JAVA
etc..
thank you..
vivek
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?