16th July 2011, 12:54 AM
jummar karlo

How many government colleges and private colleges are there in Arunachal?

sir will you tell me please how many government collage and private collage from arunachal and other state who are running b.ed course

13th January 2012, 05:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many government colleges and private colleges are there in Arunachal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jummar karlo View Post
sir will you tell me please how many government collage and private collage from arunachal and other state who are running b.ed course
There are several government and private colleges/university which are offering B. Ed courses in India. You should have mentioned the name of the subject in which you want to do your B.Ed, than we would have given you precise information.

Anyways, if you are looking to pursue it from Arunachal Pradesh then you can try in the below mentioned colleges/universities. Some of the universities mentioned below have their centres/colleges across India:

Don Bosco College of Teacher Education
Tura
Arunachal Pradesh

Rajiv Gandhi University
Rono Hills
Itanagar
Pincode-791112
Dist- Papum Pare
Arunachal Pradesh
Tel: 0360-2277253

Arunachal University
Doimukh
Itanagar
Pincode-791112
Dist- Papum Pare
Arunachal Pradesh
Tel: 0360-2277236
20th November 2012, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many government colleges and private colleges are there in Arunachal?

how many government collages are there in arunachal pradesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?