9th May 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?

If there is any management seat? how many seats available in management seat ?howmuch money is needed for mbbs course?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  2. How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?
  3. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  4. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  5. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  6. How many management seats are there for MBBS course in WB? What is the fee structure?
  7. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  8. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
  9. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  10. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  11. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  13. What is the fee structure for MBBS seat under COMEDK?
  14. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
  15. Total fee to study MBBS in JIPMER for SC Handicapped candidate? -- [New]
  16. Recommended colleges for me for MBBS with lowest possible fee structure? Number of seats available for MBBS for open category in Maharashtra?
  17. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Information about MBBS management quota seats in Karnataka or Tamilnadu?
22nd June 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?

i have a medical cutoff of 177 can i opt for bds
4th July 2011, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?

1 2=?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?