22nd January 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?

What is the procedure for getting seats of management seats for m b b s?
What is the fees structure of management seats of m b b s?
send details on my email id..

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for direct admission in MBBS course through management seat? How many seats are available?
  2. Details of allotment of seats? What is the fee structure of management seats?
  3. What are the career opportunities after 12th in PCM?
  4. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  5. How many management seats are available in MBBS course? What is the fee for it?
  6. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  7. How many management seats are there for MBBS course in WB? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  9. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  10. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? What is the fee structure?
  11. What is the fee structure for management seats in private engineering colleges in Anna University -- [New]
  12. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  13. Apart from government free seats how many seats are there in CAT A and CAT B for MBBS this year in AP? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  15. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET?
  16. How to get direct admission in PDPU or UPES? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How can i get admission to MBBS course? Fee structure and the number of seats available this year?
  18. What is the management quota fee in CMRIT for CS batch? How much fee is paid? When will the admission open for management seats?
2nd October 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?

what is admission fees of era medical college lucknow
29th July 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?

Sir my daughter has Neet score 485 and Centac rank 159. I am from Kerala. How much will be the annual fee structure for her. Management seat fee structure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?