17th June 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

How many marks in CAT are required to get MBA course in good colleges?

how many maeks we need to get admission in mba in times or cat
please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks? -- [New]
  2. Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?
  3. Good colleges for MBA with 70 percentile in CAT
  4. Required Percentage of marks in all the academic levels to be eligible for CAT and MAT Exams? Required score in the Entrance Exams to get admission in a top college?
  5. Percentage of marks required to get in B.Com to get admitted in a good MBA institute? Previous years question papers of CAT and MAT?
  6. How to do MBA in hyderabad? Which are the good colleges on the basis of my CAT score?
  7. What is the age limit to join IIM's?
  8. How can I admission admission in MBA in 2016?
  9. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Did not apply for MBA colleges separately, what to do now that I have got good CAT percentile score?
  11. Admission in good MBA colleges in Mumbai? should I go for CAT or MAT?
  12. Should I prepare for CAT to get admission in MBA instead of preparing for IPCC Group-II?
  13. Which course should I opt for my better future either MBA or CS? What's the procedure for registration for CAT as well as MAT, and how may I get the syllabus for CAT & MAT? I am a B.com Graduate by 56.33% marks fromJodhpur
  14. ICET MBA or CAT MBA which one is better in all respect?
  15. List of MBA colleges in which I may get admission after scoring 50 percentile marks in CAT?
  16. Which are the courses available for BBA graduate? List of colleges which offer admission in MBA without CAT and MAT?
  17. What should I do after B.Com? Is there any masters program?
  18. Best MBA colleges which I can get on the bases of CAT score?
11th October 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks in CAT are required to get MBA course in good colleges?

how many marks are needed in cat exam for getting admission in IMT
4th May 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks in CAT are required to get MBA course in good colleges?

Is there any colleges in India which lets the pupil to study there without passing in cat or Mat and other entrance exams.
5th May 2015, 12:38 AM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
For getting the admission in a good MBA college, you need to appear in the Common Admission Test, which is conducted by the IIMs.
For appearing in CAT, you should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized Indian university with a minimum of 55% marks in your graduation.
But taking the CAT is not the only thing, you need to get at least more than 95 percentile marks, if you want to get a call from a good reputed management college.
Thanks
5th October 2015, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is there any colleges in India which lets the pupil to study there without passing in cat or Mat and other entrance exams.
6th October 2015, 11:50 PM
RRAL

CAT is common admission test. This test is conducted for the admission in good and best MBA organizations.

The eligibility criteria for this entrance exam is, to have a graduation degree course in any stream with minimum 55% marks in aggregate. The final year students are also eligible to attend this exam.

Every one tries to get the admission in IIMs and other best institutes. There is so much tough competition. You have to minimum score 90% marks in the CAT exam to be availing your seat in good colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?