25th April 2012, 03:03 PM
Sheeba Ali

How many marks are needed to get IIT Madras for PG course of structural engineering?

How many marks needed to get IIT madras for the PG course of structural engineering...?

4th May 2012, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are needed to get IIT Madras for PG course of structural engineering?

i am studying pre final year in mechanical engineering... what kind of books study to write GATE... and how much mark required to join in IIT madras for m.tech..
6th February 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many marks are needed to get IIT Madras for PG course of structural engineering?

what is the syllabus and the referencence books to prepare iit entrance exam for M.Sc chemistry?
8th June 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

I AM NOW DOING THIRD YEAR B.SC.COMPUTER SCIENCE. I WANT TO KNOW IN WHICH ALL IIT'S PROVIDE M.SC. COMPUTER SCIENCE OR ANY M.SC. PROGRAM THAT I CAN TAKE?????
20th October 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

How many gate score need to study structural in iit chennai????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?