15th May 2011, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

In NIT is Aeronautical offered or Aerospace?

In the nit's the course offered is aeronautical or aerospace? please tell me the course offered

Related Questions:
  1. Is aeronautical enginnering offered by VJTI?
  2. What should I do after cracking IIT exam? Qualification necessary for Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Career options after 12th standard in Commerce without maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Career options after completing BSc with Microbiology, Botany, Chemistry Group I?
  5. Which courses should I do after 12th so that I get a good job after 4 to 5 years?
  6. Best universities for Aerospace or Aeronautical department?
  7. Can I do Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering after diploma in Civil?
  8. How to become aerospace/aeronautical engineer?
  9. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  10. How to take admission for aerospace or aeronautical engineering? I have scored 70% aggregate
  11. Colleges which offer Aeronautics abroad? How can I apply?
  12. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)? -- [New]
  13. How to join Aerospace or Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Diploma courses in the field of aeronautical and aerospace engineering in Hyderabad
  16. How may I join aeronautical and aerospace engineering program after scoring 55% marks in PCM from Chhattisgarh board?
  17. Which specialization is best in B.Tech to do M.Tech in Aerospace or M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?
  18. What are the possibilities of joining aeronautics?
15th September 2011, 08:38 AM
tanmayeetripathy

Default Re: In NIT is Aeronautical offered or Aerospace?

None of the nit's in india offer aeronautical engineering course the only colleges which offer are:-

iit bombay
iit kanpur
iit kharagpur
iit madras
iist
pec
madras institute of technology
manipal
srm
vit
amrita
and a few other engineering colleges(not good once)..

All the best..
13th December 2011, 04:07 PM
rk6030

sorry, There is no NIT colleges offer aerospace engineering colleges.

You can join IIT or Deemed universities in India

for example

SRM UNIVERSITY

VIT VELLORe
13th December 2011, 07:02 PM
Manigandan.ma
Member+

Dear friend,sorry at present no nits offer aeronautical engineering.But try for iits,punjab engineering college,delhi college,anna university(mit campus),park college.For admission into iits you have to crack IIT JEE and for admission into central goverment universities you have to apply for AIEEE.For admission into IIST you have to crack ISAT .IIST is space technology based central goverment institution.It offers three course related to aeronautical engineering.It offers b.tech in 1.aerospace engineering 2.avionics 3.Earth sciences.All the best.Have a great future.
28th May 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what are the colleges that offer aerospace engineering in india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?