19th March 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.E structural in IIT after scoring 543 in GATE with 52 marks?

i am a civil engineering student i have GATE score of 543 with 52 mark in GATE-2012,i want ME structural in IIT it is possible or not?

3rd July 2013, 01:55 PM
akrk.biet
Member+

Default Re: How to do M.E structural in IIT after scoring 543 in GATE with 52 marks?

GATE or Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is a test conducted by 7 established iit's and the iisc bangalore for admissions to masters programmes in various institutes of national importance and other universities as well. Qualification in gate may also entitle you to a MHRD stipend of 8000 per month during your masters degree.

As you have got 52 marks and your score is 573, i assume that your air will be under 1000 and thus you have got great chances of getting admission into iit's or it bhu or ism dhanbad.

Various iit's will publish their notifications for admission to mtech programs through gate. You need to apply for each iit separately, and if you meet their cutoff demands, then you will be called there for an interview or a written test or both, after which you will be informed of your selection. Thus you can get admission to your desired stream.
24th September 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.E structural in IIT after scoring 543 in GATE with 52 marks?

i am a obc candidate oe me branch. how much score should i get to get into iit's or nit's plz rply soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?