29th April 2012, 01:08 PM
nithinsathya

How many marks are needed for TANCET exam in counseling?

how many marks needed in tancet exam to join in college through counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the counseling for TANCET exam? Colleges which I can o[pt for after scoring 37 marks in TANCET M.E?
  2. Which college can I get for counseling after scoring 27.091 marks in TANCET exam
  3. What are the counseling dates of TANCET exam?
  4. Which colleges will I get in counseling after scoring 32 marks in TANCET?
  5. Procedure for TANCET counseling? Will I get into counseling and when does it start?
  6. For how many years is the TANCET score valid?
  7. Colleges I can get in TANCET counseling after scoring 15.25 in TANCET?
  8. Will I get admission through TANCET counseling in M.Tech Aerospace branch? What is the date of counseling of TANCET?
  9. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  10. Which colleges can I get in counseling after scoring 32 marks in TANCET? I belong to Andhra Pradesh
  11. Date of issue of application forms for TANCET M.E? When does the counseling start?
  12. Will I get any college through counseling after scoring 26.7 marks in TANCET?
  13. Which kind of college will I get through counseling after scoring 23.122 in TANCET?
  14. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  15. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in TANCET(M.E.)? -- [New]
  16. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  17. When are the Counseling forms issued for tancet? and where? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there any chance to get a seat through counseling after scornig 33.45 in TANCET M.E exam
19th June 2013, 02:17 PM
uday.2812

Default Re: How many marks are needed for TANCET exam in counseling?

Hi nithinsathya,

TANCET cut off marks varies from year to year...

But if you got any marks above 40 and belong to any reservation category you will get admission in ANNA university or any other Govt colleges.

IF you scored above 30 means you can get self financing colleges..

if you scored below those marks means u cant get top most colleges and possibility of getting colleges is less...

hope you can understand.

all the best!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?