2nd March 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score 60 marks in TANCET(M.E.)?

Sir,
Now I am preparing for TANCET M.E. entrance exam,
Please let me know how to get 60 marks in TANCET,
I have completed B.E. in ECE,
Give me the tips please

4th March 2015, 12:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 60 marks in TANCET(M.E.)?

Scoring 60 marks in TANCET M.E entrance examination is a bit tough task but you can surely achieve it with the following tips:
1. Buy the book TANCET M.E ECE by going on the link. It’s a very good book for TANCET preparation.
2. From the book check model question papers and understand your level of understanding.
3. Make a timetable and start working as per the time table.
4. Solve maximum number of papers from the above book.
5. During exam first solve the questions you know well.
6. Do not try to answer questions which you don’t know because the exam carries negative marking.
17th June 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to score 60 marks in TANCET(M.E.)?

How to score 60 marks in tancet ME computer science and information technology and what are the important topics to focus on this 3 days
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?