11th May 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in Government College?

how much mark need to get seat in government college ? Can you please tell me the marks

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are needed to get MBA seat in government college?
  2. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in Agricultural BSc government college? How much rank for BDS is necessary?
  3. Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?
  4. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  5. Can I get a seat in Mechanical stream at any government college with 17320 marks in Entrance Exam? -- [New]
  6. Will I be able to get a seat in government college after writing Kerala engineering entrance? How much marks should I score for government seat in Medicine?
  7. Can I get a seat in Government college for BDS with 185.25 cut off marks?
  8. What is the AIR needed to get MBBS seat in government medical college Kerala?
  9. How many marks are required to get a seat in any government college?
  10. Can I get a seat in SSN College under government quota being from poor family background?
  11. Seat available in government engineering college in Kerala? How much rank is required to get a seat with government fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. How much marks is needed for getting admission in Polytechnic Government College for General Caste?
  14. Can i get a seat in government college after scoring 133 marks?
  15. Can I get a seat in karnataka Architect college after scoring 74% marks in 12th, NATA entrance? Can I get a government seat? What is the donation required?
  16. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  17. How much marks are needed to get MBBSS seat in private medical college in AP?
  18. What is the minimum ranking required in KCET to get a seat in a good government medical college?
15th June 2011, 05:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in Government College?

For Which Government College you are Talking about and through Which Entrance test.

So be make your Query Little bit specific so that Answerers Don't seems be Confused like me
15th June 2011, 05:05 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in Government College?

hi
your question is insufficent data
because
you do clear that on which college and on which subject?

please always give sufficent data?
15th June 2011, 05:21 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

You didn't mention here that of which branch you are asking,but in current session only AIEEE, 12th and 10th results are announced.

If you are asking about AIEEE then i am giving you the information bronchure of counselling board which help you and a link in which you can see the latest information of that.http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/Home.htm

But you want to know anything else then please mention in the question.
15th June 2011, 06:24 PM
spms

Hai
Why your not mentioned any informative post , which college you are asking whether Engineering or medical college , so kindly specify the properly
15th June 2011, 06:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how much mark need to get seat in government college ? Can you please tell me the marks
please mention the college like arts, commerce , science, engineering, medical.

also mention the entrance exam.

then we are suggest you some conclusion.
15th June 2011, 07:15 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
friend,

u hav not mentioned wat exam, which state , course etc...

u hav to be more specific...

assuming u hav mentioned tamil nadu,,,, we take that u require a min cut off of 180+ to get a seat in gov college.

regards..
15th June 2011, 08:25 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: How much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in Government College?

For Which Government College you are Talking about and through Which Entrance test.

So be make your Query Little bit specific so that Answerers Don't seems be Confused like me
15th June 2011, 09:09 PM
sachin6

Your total marks is not.your cutoff marks is important. If your cutoff is more than 190+ for oc caste, means you get seat.otherwise you get 180+ is enough. All the best.
16th June 2011, 02:27 AM
sachin6

Your total marks are not needed. Your cutoff marks only needed. If your cutoff is more than 190+ for oc,180+ for bc and mbc, and 170+ for sc and st.
23rd June 2011, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING...NOW I AM HAVING 33.03 CUT OFF in TANCET 2011 exam...is this possible to get a government college in my related courses.?friends plz anyone say clearly
25th May 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is required for get admission in govt .colleges in gujrat for mba through gcet?
26th May 2012, 12:44 PM
Amita Roy Choudhury

My jexpo ranking is44430 .is there any seat in government college
26th May 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in asansol polytechnic college(dhadka)for mining course having ranked in jexpo 2012-17326
28th May 2012, 11:30 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

please mention the college like arts, commerce , science, engineering, medical.

also mention the entrance exam.

then we are suggest you some conclusion.
16th June 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in arts college.I want to join MBA course in government college in Tamil Nadu with 60% marks.
It is easy to study or not.
19th February 2013, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

How much marks is needed for getting government seat in mbbs?
3rd June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

how much marks is needed in exam to get a seat in goverment college through cmat for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?