11th July 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How many medical seats are available in casual round for general merit?

how many medical seats are avialable in casual round for general merit

Related Questions:
  1. How many merit seats are available for general category students?
  2. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  3. Medical college in South India for admission on the basis of merit? Fee structure for merit based seats and management seats?
  4. How many medical seats are available for general merit students?
  5. Number of seats available and cutoff marks required in BITSAT for SC student? -- [New]
  6. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  7. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS with 239/300 marks and 59.5/210 in Gujarat board B Group
  8. List of colleges of engineering in Mumbai, Thane and Raigarh to fill the option form for CAP round 1?
  9. Admission in general quota within Gujarat or in private medical college of Gujarat?
  10. How much percentage is required in 12th board exams to secure a seat in Medical Colleges of Gujarat? Merit list of MBBS seats both in Government and Self Finance institutes in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  12. Number of courses in MS University related to CS branch after 12th?
  13. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 15791 rank?
  14. Number of seats available in Medical colleges through AIPGMEE for general candidate?
  15. Required Cut off marks to get admission for MBBS and BDS in the colleges of Mumbai?
  16. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  17. List of Engineering colleges for CSE in Mumbai, Thane and Raigardh(Central) I can apply for? I've secured 61 marks in CET and my state Merit no is 69920(Gen) and University merit no. is 20437
  18. When state counselling of Chandigarh state will start for engineering students?
20th December 2011, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many medical seats are available in casual round for general merit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The availability of total number of seats depends on the institution which is offering the medical course. Different institution/college/university has different number of seats.

You question is incomplete as you haven't mentioned the name of the college/institution you are looking forward to pursue the course.

Next time kindly provide the full information so that we can cater to the service you require.
21st December 2011, 04:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many medical seats are available in casual round for general merit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The availability of seats in medical college depends and varies college-college. If you would have mentioned the name of the course, whether it is MBBS/MD/M.Sc or Bachelors it would have helped your cause. But, neither have you mentioned the name of the degree course nor the name of the college/institute from where you want to pursue the course.

It is difficult to inform you the availability of seats without these information.

Please provide full details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?