17th December 2011, 07:21 PM
priyanka varathe

Can I apply for Air Force after passing 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Communication?

i am third year of engineering from electronics & communication so can i apply for air force or not

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job for technical position air force passing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  2. How to apply in Air Force before commencement of 4th year? I am pursuing B.Tech with Electronics and Telecommunication branch
  3. Is Indian Air Force after passing ECE 3rd year?
  4. How to join Air Force as Technical officer after passing B.E Electronics and Communication? Procedure to apply under UES
  5. Procedure to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 5th semester BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? Information regarding University Entry Scheme?
  6. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  7. Can I apply for interview directly in Indian Air Force through Fast Track Selection process if secured 79.67% in B.Tech(ECE)? Procedure to apply for it? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Technical branch in AFCAT after passing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to join Air Force in Technical Branch? I am a 3rd year student going B.Tech with electronics and communication branch
  10. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in air force? I didn't opt mathematics in 10+2. What's the procedure and posts that can be applied for?
  13. Indian Air Force for 6th semester student of Electronics and communication? Age-limit to apply?
  14. After Electronics and Communication Diploma can I get a job in Air Force Field? What are the jobs available for me?
  15. What departments come under ECE? I am a B.E 3rd year electronics and communication engineering
  16. How can I join Air Force as a Pilot? I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year IT
  17. Can i join Air Force as a Pilot at 2nd year Electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
21st December 2011, 04:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air Force after passing 3rd year Engineering in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka varathe View Post
i am third year of engineering from electronics & communication so can i apply for air force or not
After completion of your graduation in engineering, you can definitely apply for Indian Air Force.
There are basically two departments in which you might be interested:
Flying Branch
Technical Branch

Now, if you want to join the technical branch, you must score a minimum of 60% in your engineering degree program.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the technical branch is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.

However, to join the Flying branch, you will have to qualify the combined defense service exam conducted by UPSC.
The minimum eligible age to apply for this exam is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.
There is no percentage criteria to apply for the flying branch through the combined defense service exam.

For more information regarding career in Air Force, refer to the official website of Indian Air Force.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?