14th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?

what is the cut off direct second year admissions after diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Engineering after Diploma?
  2. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  3. Cutoff list of Direct Second Year Admission after diploma in B.E in Computer Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  5. List of institution and procedure of admission for direct entry into second year of B.Tech. after diploma?
  6. Latest cutoff list of direct 2nd year Civil Engineering admission in Pune University?
  7. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  8. Cutoff list for 2nd year admission for mechanical engineering after diploma?
  9. What is the cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission?
  10. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Cutoff marks for direct B.E 2nd year admission? I am doing diploma final year
  12. Cutoff list for admission in 2nd year mechanical engineering after diploma and NT-C caste
  13. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission? I have scored 80% in computer technology
  15. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  16. How to take admission in direct 3rd year degree after completing diploma 3rd year -- [New]
  17. How to get admission in Maharashtra state after scoring 65% in civil diploma?
  18. Will I get admission in direct 2nd year? I have scored 81.74% in 3rd year diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
17th March 2013, 06:13 PM
raj bn

Default Re: What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?

Hi Guest,
cut off for 2nd year admissions depends on your Category. Different college has different seats for general merit, OBC (NCL) and SC/ST candidates. Generally each collage has about 5 to 10 seats for diploma holders. And if you have selected a good college prior to going to counselling and you have good score as well, you may not get that college.

(for example: If your Rank is 3 out of 1000 in your course and you select top college which is having 1 seats for sc/st and 1 seat for OBC and 2 for General merit students and you are general merit candidate then you cannot get that college if the other top 2 candidates takes the seat under general merit).

So you have choose 2 to 3 colleges before going to counselling.
26th May 2014, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?

What is cutoff of open category for information technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?