17th May 2012, 05:43 PM
Apache94

How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?

With 40,000 rank in wbjee 2012(engg),how many private colleges will I get into in West Bengal???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I fill choices of private colleges of west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  2. What are the private colleges in West Bengal that I can get after scoring 14369 WBJEE rank?
  3. Can I get a private college in west bengal through AIEEE online councelling?
  4. Best colleges and branches that I can get in West Bengal having 10285 rank in WBJEE? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to get admission in any technology colleges after scoring 40,000+ rank in WBJEE?
  6. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  7. Rank and colleges I can get after scoring 88 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get admission in government engineering college in West Bengal after scoring 2964 rank in WBJEE
  9. What are the possible private engineering colleges in West Bengal? I have scored 9267 state rank in AIEEE and 11114 in WBJEE
  10. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE?
  11. Can I get admission in any government engineering college of West Bengal after scoring 10479 rank in WBJEE? List of the government colleges in West Bengal?
  12. Am I eligible to take admission in West Bengal Government colleges after getting a rank 29912 in WBJEE? If not in Government Colleges list the private colleges?
  13. Can I get government college in West Bengal after scoring 18158 rank in West Bengal?
  14. Which are the private engineering colleges after scoring 15482 in WBJEE?
  15. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  16. Can I get a good private college in West Bengal during state counseling after scoring 8394 state rank in West Bengal and 7091 in category?
  17. After getting a rank of 27711 in WBJEE do I stand eligible for admission in West Bengal government colleges?
  18. Can I get a government college in West Bengal after scoring 1536 rank in WBJEE
18th May 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?

I have got 60,000 marks in wbjee.can i take admission in any of the private colleges of westbengal
21st May 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?

which college can i get admission in 73850 rank in wbjee
18th June 2012, 07:00 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many private colleges will I get into West Bengal after scoring 40,000 rank in WBJEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache94 View Post
With 40,000 rank in wbjee 2012(engg),how many private colleges will I get into in West Bengal???
Hi

WB JEE - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.

This is one of the best Entrance Exams in the country but it is organized by the West Bengal Government to select candidates for the various Engineering streams in the different Engineering colleges situated in West Bengal..

The Basic Eligibility to apply for this is that the candidate should be a minimum 12th pass in Science stream having scored over 60% aggregate in it.
Also he should be a domicile of West Bengal State.

Now coming to your query, I would say that 40000 rank is too far behind for a state entrance like WB JEE.
Also this is one of he easier exams to crack and so you will not get any good college with this rank.

However you may try in the 3rd counselling to get admission in some of the private colleges. But still no particular college can be predicted as the counselling is a totally random process and so you will have to see the status of different colleges and only then can you make your decision.

To know about the list of colleges which come under the WB JEE, Please Click Here

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
18th June 2012, 07:12 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

In this entrance exam if you get a rank more than 30,000 then chances of getting a good college and good placement dwindles heavily.

Still some of the colleges where you can try are:-

Abacas Institute of engineering and management
Aryabhatta institute of engineering and management
NSHM knowledge campus
Camelia institute of technology and management
Dream institute of technology
Greater Kolkata College of Engineering & Mangement
IMPS College of Engineering & Technology
Modern Institute of Engineering & Technology
18th June 2012, 08:57 PM
jyoti91

hi dear,

WB JEE - West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination.
This is one of the best Entrance Exams in the country but it is organized by the West Bengal Government to select candidates for the various Engineering streams in the different Engineering colleges situated in West Bengal..

The Basic Eligibility to apply for this is that the candidate should be a minimum 12th pass in Science stream having scored over 60% aggregate in it.
Also he should be a domicile of West Bengal State.

Now coming to your query, I would say that 40000 rank is too far behind for a state entrance like WB JEE.
Also this is one of he easier exams to crack and so you will not get any good college with this rank.

However you may try in the 3rd counselling to get admission in some of the private colleges. But still no particular college can be predicted as the counselling is a totally random process and so you will have to see the status of different colleges and only then can you make your decision.

To know about the list of colleges which come under the WB JEE, Please [URL="http://www.westbengaleducation.net/Engineering/WBJEE/Colleges.aspx
Hope this helps

thank you
20th June 2012, 03:36 PM
aatif1

You can get around 30-35 private colleges with this rank.
the names of some of the colleges are given below:-
1)Institute of jute technology
2)Abacus institute of engineering and management
3)Academy of technology
4)Adamas institute of technology
5)Bengal college of engineering and technology
6)Budge Budge Institute of technology
7)Birbhum institute of engineering and technology
8)MCKV institute of enginnering
9)Narula institute of technology
10)NSHM knowledge campus
22nd June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

my rank is 3734 in wbjee and can i get chance a government engg collage in kolkata west bengal?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?