31st January 2011, 02:08 AM
saikat chatterjee

Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012?

hi friends

what is the course fee for regular classroom of PATHFINDER wbjee kolkata
i want to take coaching for wbjee 2012 which coaching institute is best and what are there course fee for regular classes for wbjee

31st January 2011, 01:12 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012?

these are the contacts of its kolkata centre:: they will ans your querries
also about latest batches::
Hazra More(24551840),
Behala(24098282),
DumDum(25488321),
Howrah(26779745)

31st January 2011, 02:30 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012?

There are many coachings which have to help in the WBJEE course.
The coachins are:
NICS,
Aakash institiute,
and many more you have to contact these coachings for more information about fee and many more.
4th February 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees of your courses after madhyamik
30th March 2011, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

can you give me the contact numbers of chuchura branch
15th April 2011, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

can u giv me d details of ur fee structure ?
22nd April 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Path finder coaching centre at Hooghly District,WB
25th April 2011, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

i want to know that when the mock test for wbjee medical will start for 2012 please tel the shedule
6th May 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the best institute for aieee coaching in kolkata?
7th May 2011, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Will wbjee medical be replaced by medical cet from the year 2012?
20th May 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Next year i.e,on 2012 will wbjee be replaced by some nationalised medical exam as cet ?
23rd May 2011, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUTTHE COACHING OF NET BIO.SCIENCE
29th May 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the best coaching institute for wbjee and aieee.
1st June 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure?
8th June 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a student of ISC, class 12 studing with humanities. i want to know wether humanities tution is available in pathfinder and if so then what is the monthly fees for getting tution. My subjects are, English, geography, sociology and Bengali.
12th June 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

what will be fees for coaching in wbjee for the year 2011-12
17th June 2011, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i want to khow, which is the best institution for WBJEE coching of enginering and please tell me the details of course fee
21st June 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the details of course fee for wbjee coaching at pathfinder
21st June 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the total course fee for WBJEE at pathfinder
1st July 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to join TEST SERISE in pathfinder for medical{WBJEE}kolkata, plz. reply fee structure & beter batch.
10th July 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any program on coaching of School Service Commission exam at Pathfinder? If yes, kindly give information in detail mentioning fees & venue of coaching.
24th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Could you arrange a boarding house for my daughter to stay and take coaching at your Centre for WBJEE 2012 ?
15th August 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

i reside at bally. want to join coaching classes for wbjee 2012. which is the best coaching centre at bally and what should i do to join. please help
20th August 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,I want to take admission your kolkata branches.I live in Murshidabad.plz send fees structure & also other information.Is that sunday & saturday classes are availabie to kolkata branches also dumdum.
1st September 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE 2012, Kolkata?
7th September 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Where can I get postal study materials for WBJEEB(MED) preparation?
7th September 2011, 06:02 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

You will have to contact your nearest Pathfinder center.There you will have to collect a registration form(charge-Rs. 150/-). After you submit the form they will take a basic aptitude test. On the basis of the marks you score, you can even get scholarships. You can get all the contact details of the branches from the website: www.pathfinder.org
Some other institutes for reference:
Akash Institute, Access, Guidance, Rainbow etc.
24th November 2011, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

coaching for class IX going student near dhakuria?
1st December 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

In respect of BENGAL which is the best for WBJEE coaching?
10th December 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

PLEACE GIVE ME THE DETAILS OF THE COACHING FEE FOR REGULER CLASS ROOM FOR PATHFINDER WBJEE,BOLPUR
13th December 2011, 04:11 AM
Unregistered

what is the coaching fees for classes for aieee....
30th January 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees structure for foundation course of Class IX at pathfinder coaching institution
17th February 2012, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

can u plz tell me the last registration date for joining the coaching classes in pathfinder?
6th March 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best coaching center in kolkata for all subject of a class IX student of ICSE board?
20th March 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the coaching fees for wbjee engineering ?
25th March 2012, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

whtz the fee for class xii & wbjee in pathfinder.. ??????
26th March 2012, 02:59 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Best Coaching institutes for WBJEE coaching are as under-

• AskIITians

• Lakshya Foundation

• Adamas Career

• Guidance Foundation

As the fees is subject to be changed every year so it is advisable to you to contact the Institute directly in which you are looking for the admission.
30th March 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

is the admission of wbjee in behala branch going on?
8th April 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Next year i.e,on 2012 will wbjee be replaced by some nationalised medical exam as cet ?
from 2013 there will be an all india entrance exam for medical n engineering. for engineering ISEET n for medical NEET will be taken. on the basis of performance in these exams a student can take admission in one of the various colleges across the country and he or she does not require to give many entrance exams. but it is also true that in these exams cbse board students will get the preference. so u must enroll yourself in a good coaching institute.
18th April 2012, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

fees structure for IIT & AIEEE COACHING AT PATHFINDER
29th April 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of class 9 and i m from cambridge board.
can i get a coaching near tollygunge.??
23rd May 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

i m student of class 10 cbse board but result not declared i get coaching in pathfinder
29th May 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in class seven. She wants to join in this institute.Please reply the fees of regular classes of all subjects of class seven of Aditya Academy.kindly reply the fees of regular classes.
5th June 2012, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

May i know the fee structure of medical & engineering classes of pathfinder??????
14th July 2012, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I got 78% marks in HS. I want to know is it possible for me to join for pathfinder coaching for medical only ?
21st July 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

how many fees they will take?
21st July 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

How many fees they will take for madhyamik?
9th November 2012, 11:16 PM
Realstarsajjad

Lightbulb Re: Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata? Best coaching institute for WBJEE 2012?

One years course fee on Pathfinder 38,000/-.

Some best coaching center on West Bengal :

** Pathfinder.
** Akash Institute.
** Guidance.
** Adamas Coaching.
** Al-ameen mission coaching.

All the best !
27th December 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

are students appearing in 15% all india quota eligible for 85%
state quota in neet exam
28th January 2013, 08:08 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Coaching fee for regular classroom for Pathfinder WBJEE, Kolkata

1.Guidance Foundation
2.al-ameen mission coaching
3.adamas coaching
4.guidance
5.AskIITians
6.Lakshya Foundation

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?