15th March 2011, 09:06 PM
swatibhamu

How many seats are available in all IITs in Electrical branch? How much GATE score is required?

confirm no of seats in all iits in electrical branch and their app. gate score

Related Questions:
  1. What is the total number of seats in IITs for M.Tech Biotech? GATE score required to take admission in IITs?
  2. IITs or NITs after GATE score of 400 and rank 5117 in Electrical branch?
  3. Can I get any IITs or NITs after scoring 305 in GATE with 53% in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  4. Total number of seats in IIT's and NITs for M.Tech through GATE exam in each branch? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the seats available for M.Tech in electrical in IITs and NIT's?
  6. Admission in M.Tech after 561 score in GATE? Chances in IITs and BHU?
  7. What can I expect from my score 34.39 marks in GATE CS if I am from SC category? Can I get into IITs or NITs?
  8. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  9. How much score is needed to get into IITs, NITs?
  10. Can I join any other course for M.Tech after doing IT? Number of seats available for M.Tech course in IITs? Which exams to be answered?
  11. Any chance to get into IITs after scoring GATE rank of 2705 in Mechanical branch and 551 score? In which NITs can I get?
  12. How many seats are there in IITs for CSE through GATE? How to prepare well for GATE?
  13. Can I get admission into IITs being a candidate of SC category with a score of 368 in GATE Exam?
  14. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 99.55 percentile in GATE-Electrical being a general candidate?
  15. Minimum score required to get a seat in IIT? I am preparing for GATE
  16. Am I eligible to do M.Tech Biotechnology after MSc in Botany? How much score should I score in GATE and MSc to take admission in IITs? How many seats are there in IITs for students of other universities?
  17. Companies hiring students after 58.75% in IC branch on the basis of GATE score? Minimum GATE score required?
  18. Am I eligible to study M.Tech without GATE after completing B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)? -- [New]
6th June 2011, 10:13 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many seats are available in all IITs in Electrical branch? How much GATE score is required?

first clear your GATE exam.then with the probable Score card you will come to know the eligible colleges and their stream vacancy.
no one can exactly tell the reserve seats for electrical branch.
good luck for your Gate exam.apply randomly after checking your Gate score in all the IIts
6th June 2011, 10:17 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many seats are available in all IITs in Electrical branch? How much GATE score is required?

first clear your GATE exam.then with the probable Score card you will come to know the eligible colleges and their stream vacancy.
no one can exactly tell the reserve seats for electrical branch.
good luck for your Gate exam.apply randomly after checking your Gate score in all the IIts
2nd July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

how i can prepaer for iit after b.e in electrical through gate
1st August 2011, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum GATE score for IC branch for IIT
25th August 2011, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Name the books for preparation of gate for eee branch
16th September 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech in ece branch.....and i want to do m.tech from iit's. can u tell me in which branch (ee or ece) i will have most chances. because i am also good in electricAL.
PLZ KINDLY HELP ME
30th May 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

i got gate score of 197 and iam s.c which colleges i will get for m.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?