5th May 2013, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for handicapped person?

How many seats are available and reserved for handicapped person who holds a certificate of handicapped person.

Related Questions:
  1. Reservation for wards of physically handicapped persons
  2. JMI M.Ed entrance examination books, preparation, previous test papers and syllabus
  3. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  4. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT Mains
  5. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped students through AIPMT? Minimum cutoff required in AIPMT mains
  6. Can I be eligible for reservation in government jobs in India? What type of facilities can I get if I am 30% visually handicapped?
  7. When will the government pharmacist vacancy open?
  8. What is the relaxation in cutoff marks for handicapped person?
  9. Which books to refer for Deputy Collector exam? Model question paper of the exam?
  10. Working time of Handicapped Person in Government Service?
  11. How many seats are reserved for physically handicapped? I am a B.Tech mechanical student
  12. Physically handicapped person eligible for IAS officers post? Study material for the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which books to use for KPSC Kannada Exam?
  14. What kind of Government Jobs am I eligible for having completed Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications being a 100% visually handicapped person?
  15. Previous exam papers of Central Warehouse Corporation exam for Physically Handicapped person?
  16. Detailed information about relaxation for Handicapped candidates in IAS and IPS recruitment? -- [New]
  17. Procedure for a physically handicapped student to apply for government job after doing MA(Economics) and PGDCA course?
  18. How to apply for the post of ticket collector? What will be the salary for the fresher?
15th March 2017, 10:50 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for handicapped person?

Reservation criteria for different category and handicapped person are given below.

=> 27% for OBC's

=> 15% for SC's

=> 7% for ST's

HANDICAP PERSON

=> The blind 1%

=> The deaf 1%

=> The orthopedically handicapped 1%
Total 3%

You have to upload/attach the certificate (PH) at the time of online/offline application and select your category as handicap person.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?