25th July 2012, 01:43 PM
Randhirbane

Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?

"I want admission in FYBA ,pls give the details of procedure & last dt of admission in
mumbai university and addmission fees details and study materials
Reply me
[email protected]
[email protected]"

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  2. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  3. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  5. How should I do B.Ed in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to take admission in Mumbai University? How much is the fee structure?
  7. How to take admission through correspondence in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  8. What is the last date of M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  9. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  10. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  12. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Exam details, Admission fee, fee structure and study material for MBA full time after BBM?
  14. Last date to apply, fee structure and syllabus for M Phil in Education through distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Fee structure of CS course? Subjects in CS course? Can I complete CS course through self study? Last date for the admission into course?
  16. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  18. What is the last date of admission for B.Ed in Mumbai? What is the fee structure?
4th June 2013, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?

what will be the date of admission for fyba from mumbai university through corresondence for the year 2013-14.

pls let me know on my email id [email protected]
6th June 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?

"I want admission in FYBA ,pls give the details of procedure & last dt of admission in
Reply me

[email protected]
8th June 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

what is a date for fyba addmission start?
1st June 2014, 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randhirbane View Post
Reply me
[email protected]
[email protected]"
[email protected]
2nd June 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

"I want admission in FYBA ,please give the details of procedure & last date of admission in
Mumbai university and admission fees details and study materials
Reply me
30th July 2015, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of paper submition for fyba admition. Please tell me details fees ...
12th June 2018, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

"I want admission in FYBA ,please give the details of procedure & last date of admission in
Mumbai university and admission fees details and study materials
Reply me plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?