25th February 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Which books to refer for Deputy Collector exam? Model question paper of the exam?

sir

please tell me that what kind of books to be referred for deputy collector and i need model question paper

regards
manjula.s

5th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for Deputy Collector exam? Model question paper of the exam?

sorrow of bihar
26th March 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to refer for Deputy Collector exam? Model question paper of the exam?

how to become a district collector
29th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

which reference book for Deputy collector exam?
23rd April 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO BECOME A DISTRICT COLLECTOR , BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH EXAM TO TAKE , IF I HAVE TO GIVE THE EXAM CONDUCTED BY THE U.P.S.C OR THE EXAM BY THE STATE , IS THERE ANY OTHER EXAM TO BECOME A DISTRICT COLLECTOR
25th April 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

what exam should be given to become a district collector.I am a commerce student , am I eligible for the same?
13th May 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

when and how will I come to know the results of the deputy collector preliminary examinations conducted on April 9 2011?
26th June 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for deputy collector study and exam
23rd September 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

is any kind handicapped person can get the benefit of handicapped for writing IAS exam if her/his age crossed 30?
3rd December 2011, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

send me old dy. so paper or any material which i can use it.
9th April 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

books name for prepare the entrance of deputy collector
26th September 2013, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

which books name for prepare the entrance exam for deputy collector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?