10th July 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for ST category in government medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh(India)

how many seats are available for st category in government medical colleges of madhya pradesh(india)?

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for ST category in government medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh(India)
  2. How good are the government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which are the top government medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh?
  3. How can I get a seat in MP PMT exam? I am a resident of West Bengal
  4. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  5. Details about seats in Government and Private recognized medical colleges offering MBBS,BDS,Pharma D and BAMS? Fee details of all the category seats course wise?
  6. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  7. Number of seats available for admission in medical colleges government and self finance and in each category of each college?
  8. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  9. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  10. Can i get a college for BDS after scoring 72 marks in MPPMT and 68% in 12th board?
  11. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many seats are available for General Category Students in Government Colleges?
  13. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  14. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab? -- [New]
  15. Admission in MBBS government medical colleges? Any management seats in government medical colleges and private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  16. How many seats are there for CBSE students of SEBC category in Gujarat of government medical colleges?
  17. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  18. How many seats of MBBS are reserved in Socially and Educationally Backward Class Category in government medical colleges in Gujarat?
26th August 2015, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are available for ST category in government medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh(India)

How many mbbs seat in mp gov.medical collage st catigory student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?