4th August 2012, 11:28 AM
veddnys

Which is the best institute for UGC NET at East Delhi? My subject is Psychology

My subject is Psychology. can u tell which is the best inst. For ugc net at East Delhi.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to give UGC NET in management? I am a student from insurance institute of India
  2. How much will be my rank in KEAM if I score 727 in Medical and 276 in Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any institute or coaching center for preparation for UGC NET Psychology in Bangalore? List of the coaching centers?
  4. UGC NET coaching for Psychology? Which is the best centre in Gurgaon/Delhi
  5. Solved question papers of Psychology of UGC NET of last 5 years?
  6. Which IIT will be the best for studying MSc Chemistry? Which are the best IITs for studying PG course?How is I.A.C.S(Cultivation of Science in Kolkata)? Ranking of Hyderabad School of Chemistry, Banaras Hindi and Calcutta University?
  7. UGC NET solved question papers of Psychology Paper II and III
  8. Syllabus of UGC NET exam for management? What is the exam format of UGC NET? List of top coaching institutes in Delhi for management subject?
  9. Whether Ph.D in Psychology is taught in JNU, Delhi? -- [New]
  10. Are there any institutes or coaching centers for preparing for UGC NET Psychology in Bangalore? List of coaching centers?
  11. Answers for UGC NET entrance exam for Psychology?
  12. Coaching centers for CSIR exam in Trivandrum for M.Phil Chemistry Students?
  13. Syllabus, format and institutes in Delhi for preparation of UGC-NET(Management)?
  14. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET?
  15. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  16. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  17. What is the eligibility for UGC NET?
  18. Coaching centers which help in preparing for Psychology Subject of UGC NET exam?
8th November 2012, 04:37 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which is the best institute for UGC NET at East Delhi? My subject is Psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by veddnys View Post
My subject is Psychology. can u tell which is the best inst. For ugc net at East Delhi.
Dear,

Qualifying UGC-NET will make you eligible to apply for the best of lecturer in reputed institutes.

For better preparation you need a better guide and thus a better coaching institute. List of some good UGC NET institutes in East Delhi are:
  1. Unique TutorialsCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  2. DelhiBharathi EducationCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  3. DelhiCareer ForumCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  4. DelhiScholar StudyCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  5. DelhiMumbai Education TrustCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  6. DelhiVidya InstituteCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  7. Kit 'N' SparesCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  8. VidyalayaCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  9. DelhiIndian Institute of TechnologyCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  10. DelhiSehgal ClassesCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  11. DelhiMeridian Educational Services Private LimitedCoaching & Tuition Centres DelhiXel InformaticsCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  12. DelhiS.S. Coaching CentreCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  13. DelhiEnglish EdgeCoaching & Tuition Centres.
  14. DelhiMAP Intl Education CentreCoaching & Tuition Centres.

You can join anyone of them according to your convinience.

BEST OF LUCK!
30th November 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute for UGC NET at East Delhi? My subject is Psychology

Quest Education in laxmi nagar also offer coaching for ugc net psychology.
check there website or nos are 9891344571 | 9811300980
14th June 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best institute for UGC NET at East Delhi? My subject is Psychology

My subject is education. Which is d bst institute in east delhi
26th October 2013, 12:44 PM
priyanka2212

for ugc net coaching in psychology u can try rumana madams class in delhi .her classes are really interesting as she explains things in a simple and superb manner. she provides complete notes for every chapter,and the fees she charges is less compared to other institutes.she charges 25000 for all the 2 papers where as other institutes charge upto 35000 for just the subject papers.u can take coaching for 3 papers at 30,000
26th October 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

For ugc net in psychology,two famous are coaching centres like
gta(green park) = really bad management and they just give dictation instead of explaining concepts
quest education (laxmi nagar) = no updation of facts

i have attended both and liked none.
i attended rumana madam's class at mukherjee nagar and i think she is too good with the subject.her explanation coupled with examples helped me a lot
do try it once.u will feel the difference.and best part is fees she charges is less compared to any coaching centre of ugc net.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/institutes-net-coaching-psychology-delhi-272258.html#ixzz2iobolOX1
11th January 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

i had joined global teachers academy (GTA) for psychology. its absolutely useless. they dont cover any topic in entirety. the teachers (sunaina madam, tanya madam, lovleen madam) seem really unconcerned. they just care about how fast u pay their fees. i was badly duped.

i have no idea which one is good coaching centre for ugc net psychology , but iam sure that GTA is the worst choice for it. please dont go there.otherwise u will cry and be guilty like me throughout ur life
14th January 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am looking for a UGC Net coaching center for management. I am resided in East Delhi. So please let me know if there is any center in east Delhi.
26th August 2015, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

UGC NET (DECEMBER 2015 ) PSYCHOLOGY COACHING IN DELHI ---- BATCH STARTS - 28 TH AUG 2015 , 9.30 am
Last date for admission - 5th September 2015
Faculty : Rumana jafri

- UGC Net qualified faculty
- Complete updated study material and regular classroom batch
- Regular tests & timely feedback after completion of every chapter
- Previous 5 years paper solution.
- Doubt clearing classes
- Reasonable fees compared to other institutes
- Free trial class available on 28th Aug 2015
- Well accessible study centre via all public transport eg. Delhi Metro, DTC Bus etc

For reviews regarding our class please Google about us :-)

Phone number : 8802754890
Email address : [email protected]

Address :
S-86, 2nd Floor,
Vardhman Mall/Plaza,
Nehru Vihar,
Delhi-110054.
Landmark: Half a KM from Batra Cinema, Mukherjee Nagar
Nearest Metro Station(s) - Yellow Line - GTB Nagar Gate No.2

Please pass on the message,we never know who might be in need of it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?