1st September 2012, 04:02 PM
POOJA J. SHARMA

How many seats are there in general category in JNU? When is the entrance exam of MSc maths

when 'll be the enterance exam of MSc. Maths? How many seat for general category inJNU

23rd May 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in general category in JNU? When is the entrance exam of MSc maths

when 'll be the enterance exam of MSc. Maths? How many seat for general category inJNU
28th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in general category in JNU? When is the entrance exam of MSc maths

Respected Sir,
Please can you tell me how many seats are there for the general category in Msc in life science??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Information about JNU University and B.A entrance exam? How to get admission n JNU in B.A? 7 23rd February 2016 09:49 PM
What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of M.A History for JNU? What is the admission procedure for the course in M.A(History) in JNU? Where to get the previous years M.A entrance exam question papers for JNU? 14 19th May 2015 10:07 AM
When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat? 6 23rd October 2014 06:07 PM
Am I eligible for admission in JNU for MCA course? I have 47% in 10th(RBSE BOARD) and 64% in 12th (CBSE BOARD). I am currently doing BCA from JNU. 3 27th December 2013 12:51 PM