26th August 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Maths? How many seats are available?

Sir i want to get admission in m.sc.(maths). Plz send me the syllabus of enterance exam of m.sc.(maths) nd tell me the no. of seats.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for MSc life science admission? How many seats are there?
  2. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  3. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers?
  4. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance in CUSAT? Previous year papers of the exam?
  5. Syllabus of MSc Maths? What is the fee structure of the course?
  6. How may I get syllabus of M.Sc(Mathematics) entrance exam(written and interview both) for NIT, Durgapur? How many seats are there for the same?
  7. How many seats are there in general category in JNU? When is the entrance exam of MSc maths
  8. How can I approach for MSc forensic entrance exam? How many seats are there? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus for M.Sc(maths) and M.Sc(Hindi) in CUSAT?
  10. Syllabus of Maths for BHU MSc entrance exam?
  11. Syllabus for MSc BioTechnology JNU Entrance Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus of MSc Maths of Pantnagar University?
  13. Syllabus for MSc Maths entrance test from KU?
  14. What is the syllabus for MSc maths for BHU
  15. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  16. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam of Rajasthan university?
  17. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam for MSc Mathematics? I am a student of BSc Maths
  18. What is the Syllabus for M.Sc Entrance Exam? Information regarding the number of seats for this course?
24th April 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Maths? How many seats are available?

Sir,i want syllabus of m.sc entrance exam(maths): plz send me at [email protected]
29th May 2012, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Maths? How many seats are available?

when will open Admission form 4 m.sc.?
24th April 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i want syllabus of m.sc entrance exam(maths): plz send me at
[email protected]
15th January 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Syllabus of entrance exam of MSc Maths? How many seats are available?

[Sir i want to get admission in m.sc.(maths). Plz send me the syllabus of enterance exam of m.sc.(maths) nd tell me the no. of seats.[/QUOTE]
5th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz. tell the main syllabus for entrance exam of B.sc(Hons) in A.M.U.
27th May 2019, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Send me math syllabus for pg entrance test pucet for m.sc math 2019 . My mail id sumankamboj9518140117@gmail .com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?