25th July 2010, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?

Respected Sir,
sub: MD General medicine seat in March 2011

My son S V V Jagadeesh completing the Internship by March 25 2011 at ASRAM college ELURU AP recognised by MCI.

He passed in single attemt and got 70% in MBBS, 95% in Intermediate, 87% in 10th Class and selected for FREE medicine seat in first attempt.

He wants to join in Katmandu affiliated PG MD General Medicine at Manipal. Is he eligible for March 2011 batch?
How many seats in General Medicine.
What is the fee struture.

Please let me know the details.
Awaiting your reply
your sincerly
Ramarao

8th March 2012, 09:09 PM
shobhikb

Smile Re: How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?

Respected Sir,
The percentage which your son has scored is good but the cutoff percentage needed at manipal for MD PG Medicine is above 80%.
He need to wok hard for his MD PG in Medicine.
By seeing his percentage which you have told us i am sure he will do it.
4th March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many seats are there in general medicine? What is the fee structure for the same?

Is there any facility to get admission into PG in Medicine without appearing entrance exam ?
If Yes then, what will be the fee structure ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?