8th February 2011, 10:49 AM
rudra prasanna

Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?

is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine?what is the fee structure?what stipend i will be getting per month?what percentage of emergency medicine students are passing per year?what is its scope?what benefit will i get if i go to UK after completing?

Related Questions:
  1. SRMC's MD(sports medicine) course eligibility, entrance exam syllabus, fee structure, scope and recognition
  2. Can i do membership in emergency medicine and MD aerospace medicine together? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do PG in PAEDS, Skin, Radiology or Medicine? What is the fee structure?
  4. Can female BHMS graduates apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine?
  5. List of institutions offering Diploma(Emergency medicine) in India? What's the deadline for the applying? How may I do diploma course?
  6. How to do diploma or certificate course in Dematology/Emergency Medicine/General Medicine
  7. Am I eligible to do Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Hyderabad? List of colleges offering Diploma in Emergency Medicine in Hyderabad??
  8. Best institution for diploma in emergency medicine in Bangalore -- [New]
  9. Need details about Diploma course in Emergency Medicine?
  10. Can BNYS doctors do Emergency Medicine course?
  11. MPT sports medicine admission application form and entrance exam details? Fee structure of it?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Diploma in Emergency Medicine at B.U.M.S?
  13. Should I study Diploma in Emergency Medicine if completed MBBS and MD in Physiology? Pay Scale for Diploma in Emergency Medicine Holder?
  14. What is the fee structure for clinical medicine?
  15. What is the procedure followed for an NRI to do medicine course in Indian Medical college?
  16. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  17. What is the value of doing Emergency Medicine after MBBS?
  18. Can I do PG diploma in emergency medicine? I have completed degree inBiotechnology
28th February 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?

Wanna do p.g in emergency medicine in mci recognized asian medical college without entrance, please mail me fee structire on my mail i.d [email protected]
28th February 2013, 09:24 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for doing emergency medicine? What is the fee structure?

hi
for your kind information, there is no such entrance examination for doing the emergrncy medicine.
The training for the emergency medical situation is given in the medical training only, there is no requirement for the special course for it.
17th September 2018, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

List of institutions offering emergency medicine course abroad for bums completed students if yes procedures and fees structure
26th October 2020, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I have done mbbs , and currently doing internship. I want to know details about emergency medicine to pursue it as my course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?