6th May 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in VIT? If I score 5468 rank will I get a good branch

how many seates in vit . if i get 5468rank i will get good branch

5th May 2023, 01:29 AM
rbagdiya1

Default Re: How many seats are there in VIT? If I score 5468 rank will I get a good branch

Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has several campuses across India, including VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT Bhopal, and VIT Amaravati. The number of seats and the branch-wise distribution of seats vary depending on the campus and the program you are interested in.

To determine if you will get a good branch in VIT based on your rank, it is important to know the branch-wise cutoffs for the program you are interested in and the campus you prefer. The cutoffs for admission to VIT vary depending on several factors such as the number of applicants, the number of seats available, the difficulty level of the entrance exam, and the performance of the candidates in the exam.

In general, a rank of 5468 is a decent rank, and you may have a good chance of getting admission to VIT. However, the availability of seats and the competition for admission may vary from year to year, and it is difficult to predict whether you will get a good branch or not without knowing the cutoffs and the other factors that determine the admission process.

I would advise you to check the official website of VIT or contact the admission office for more information on the cutoffs and the availability of seats for the program and campus you are interested in. This will give you a better idea of your chances of getting a good branch at VIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?