9th June 2012, 07:40 PM
Rajat234

How many subjects are there in Jharkhand Class 10th examination? How should I prepare to get 95%+ marks?

How many subjects are there in jharkhand class 10th examination and how should i prepare to get 95% above ?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get last 5 years old Bengali papers of BHU?
  2. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  3. When Jharkhand PMT 2015 application form will be available?
  4. Should I take coaching class for all subjects to prepare for 10th WBBSE Board exam? -- [New]
  5. How can I get Grade-A in all subjects of 10th Kerala Annual Examination? Question Pool for examination?
  6. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
  7. How to get good marks in Physics and Chemistry of 10th Board Exams? How to prepare for these subjects thoroughly?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in school for 11th during December if I had some months break after completion of 10th standard?
  9. How should I become a Pilot after passing 10th class with 76^
  10. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic College of Jharkhand having scored 78% in 10th class?
  11. Jharkhand Board Class 10 English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Syllabus for class 11 KVPY (SA stream)?
  13. How can I get the application form of National Talent Search Examination in Jharkhand?
  14. How can I prepare to score good marks in 10th ICSE Board exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  16. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  17. How can I prepare for Jharkhand Public Service commission? What is the syllabus?
  18. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd October 2018, 07:31 PM
srkallinone

Default Re: How many subjects are there in Jharkhand Class 10th examination? How should I prepare to get 95%+ marks?

Jharkhand Academic Council conducts class 10th examination in the month of February/March every year and results of class 10th is declared in the month of June. You can score good in class 10th by following some tips.

Jharkhand Board Class 10th Subjects
- Hindi
- Music
- Mathematics
- Commerce/Home Science/I.I.T.
- English
- Science
- Social Science
- Sanskrit
- Urdu/Bengali/Oriya
- Arabic/Persian/HO/Mundari/Santhali/Orson
- Kharia/Khortha/Kurmali/Nagpuri/Panch Pargania

Tips to Get 95% In Class 10 In Jharkhand
- Make a study timetable and follow it regularly. Manage your time wisely.
- Instead of referring too reference books, Study well course books.
- In addition of attending regular lectures and classes, You should make self-study a regular practice to score good in board exam.
- After completion of each topic or chapter at classes or lectures, Revise it again yourself and understand it very well.
- Make a note of important points and formula. It will help you better understanding and knowledge for fast revision.
- Practice more and more questions from completed topics or chapters.
- Solve previous years question papers to check your knowledge. You can also analyse where you are standing and doing mistakes. Try your best to improve that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?