16th June 2015, 01:20 PM
YSTDF

How many times can I attempt ICAR? What should be my rank to get into IIT?

I have passed out 12th in 2014 i wanted to know how many times can i attempt icar and can i get iit through it to do agriculture engineering . If yes then what should be my rank to get iit?

15th March 2016, 05:26 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times can I attempt ICAR? What should be my rank to get into IIT?

ICAR stands for Indian Council of Agricultural Research and it conducts a entrance examination known as AIEEA for admission in various ICAR across the country for B.Sc with Agriculture course.

--> For appearing in the same examination you must have the qualifications given here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 23 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates.

* You must have either completed your higher secondary education or must be in the final year of same degree course with Physics, Chemistry and either of Mathematics or Biology or both with a minimum of 50% aggregate from a recognized board.

There is no limit for appearing in the same examination until you satisfy its eligibility criteria.

Also you are not eligible for getting admitted in any IIT ( Indian Institute of Technology ) through this examination as for admission in IIT is only possible from JEE ( Joint Entrance examination).

For more details about the AIEEA you can log on the official link of ICAR i.e; www.icar.org.in.
25th April 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times can I attempt ICAR? What should be my rank to get into IIT?

Is their any restriction on number of attempts for ICAR (pg) JRF examination?
9th June 2018, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

What should be the rank in icar to get a central agriculture collage for bsc in agriculture?
2nd July 2019, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

How many attempts can be made for Icar Pg exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?