22nd September 2012, 04:19 PM
karunapaulraj

How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?

Dear sir,

How many times could one attempt for gate exam??? what is the eligible score of GATE for a scheduled caste candidate should get in order to get into central government jobs else for NIT's or IIT's or for Phd programmes.

Regards,
karuna.

28th November 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?

sir , i am m.pharm II student i got admission through CET exam i want to do Phd for that GAPT is necessary i attempted it one time then how many times i am eligible for exam?
Thank you.
29th April 2013, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?

Sir...after getting qualified in GATE n we got M-TECH seat in some college besides that we got job in tcs company so when should we join in m-tech ???? Is it our wish in giving report to the college on some date or else they would give fixed date?? Sir plz give info as soon as possible.......
29th April 2013, 05:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

GATE that is Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering is entrance examinations for the B.etch aspirants who want pursue their master's degree from the top reputed institutes like Indian Institute of Technology.

For this exam ,

>>One should have minimum of bachelor's degree in engineering/technology from a recognized university .Final year bachelor's degree candidates are also allowed to apply for the exam.

>>One who have master's degree in science ,physics,chemistry ,mathematics,statistics or computer applications can also apply for the exam.

>>There is no upper age limit for the exam and also no restriction on no of attempts for the candidates of any category for the exam.

Friend,every year examination council sets a new cut off according to which candidates of different category are selected for the various institutes as well as Public sector undertakings also select on that cut off.

So it is not possible to predict the exact marks after which you will be able to job .Please give your best and score good marks you will definitely selected .

GATE exam pattern:

Hope the information helps as well as satisfies you .If you have any other query regarding this please leave it here .We will reply you as soon as possible .

All the best for you career.

aashisranjan784
29th April 2013, 09:01 PM
ssanjay sain

Quote:
Originally Posted by karunapaulraj View Post
Dear sir,

How many times could one attempt for gate exam??? what is the eligible score of GATE for a scheduled caste candidate should get in order to get into central government jobs else for NIT's or IIT's or for Phd programmes.

Regards,
karuna.
4 time yiu can attempt gate exam if you are in general categary .
26th September 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

how many times a engineering student can appear for gate exam????
27th September 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i am a chirstian(protestant)belonging to 3B category how many times can i take gate exam.plz reply
30th October 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How many attempts for gate exam??
22nd November 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How many times can one attempt GATE exam? What is the score required for GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karunapaulraj View Post
Dear sir,

Regards,
karuna.
i think only times can candidate apply the gate exam..
19th December 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

what is gate ranking?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?