17th August 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

How many types of jobs are there for civil engineering students after completing B.Tech in APPSC

how many types of jobs are there for civil engineering students who completed B.Tech in APPSC?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get job in top companies? I've completed my 10th with 48.2% , 12th with 59.2% and B.Tech till 7th sem is 60.45% marks
  2. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for APPSC executive engineers job after passing B.Tech Civil?
  4. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  5. After completing 6 semester mechanical engineering what type of exams can I answer related to government jobs?
  6. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  7. Any jobs for B.Tech students in Section Engineering in Railways?
  8. What is the qualification needed to become CBI officer after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. How may I do MS in Germany after completing B.Tech in civil engineering?
  10. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  12. APPSC AEE civil engineering reference books and solved question papers? -- [New]
  13. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  14. What are the government jobs for civil students?
  15. Information regarding UPSC Exam? What jobs I get through Civil Engineering Syllabus in UPSC?
  16. Do the candidates of pursuing B.Tech course eligible for AEE jobs in APPSC?
  17. Study material for APPSC Assistant Engineer exam in Civil? Previous year papers of the exam?
  18. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
15th November 2016, 08:01 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many types of jobs are there for civil engineering students after completing B.Tech in APPSC

Civil Engineering is one of the evergreen branch of engineering with lots of job opportunities in private as well as public sector.

Civil engineering graduates can get jobs in Public Sector Companies like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc if they clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering examination with good rank. After qualifying GATE they have to clear group discussion and interview.

>>You can apply for entrance exam conducted for Junior Engineer and Senior Engineer by Railway Recruitment board.

>>DMRC entrance examination.

>>Indian Engineering Services examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?