29th December 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Do the candidates of pursuing B.Tech course eligible for AEE jobs in APPSC?

sir are b.tech pursuing students eligible for aee jobs in appsc

5th January 2012, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do the candidates of pursuing B.Tech course eligible for AEE jobs in APPSC?

Isn't B.tech final year students eligible for appsc aee exam
20th January 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do the candidates of pursuing B.Tech course eligible for AEE jobs in APPSC?

Is b.tech final year civil students eligible for APPSC AEE posts ?
26th January 2012, 07:11 AM
Unregistered

are btech final years in civil engineering eligible for aee posts ?
4th February 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

are btech final years in civil engineering eligible for aee posts ?
13th February 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

are b.tech final year students eligible for appsc 2012?
27th February 2012, 10:12 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
You have completed B.Tech in CSE branch with a percentage of 58.9%.I will say here that after completion of B.Tech. in

computer science,t here is a lot of scope for finding govt jobs. In Indian Railways he can apply for the post of section engineer

(SE) through Railway recruitment board exam (RRB). For the organization Variable Research Cyclotron Center (VECC), the

candidate should acquire good percentile in GATE Exam conducted for all engineers.Which is followed by Personal Interviews

and Medical Tests.After that you will be selected for the post of Junior Research Fellow(JRF).Those candidates interested in

clerical job openings, should be graduates from B.A., B.Com., B. Sc., or B.B.A. The candidate should have done his graduation

from a recognized university and scored a minimum of 50% marks in throughout the semesters in graduation with some basic

computer knowledge.For MGVCL job selection,the candidate should have a well; idea about English.There will be no age limit in

the case of candidates from reserved categories.But for those candidates belonging to reserved catagory, the age limit is 30

years at the time of applying for the position.The applicants for MGVCL job vacancies for junior engineers,must complete their

B.E. in Computer Science engineering.The cut-off marks for eligibility is 60% for the candidates from the general category and

55% for those from reserved categories.The age limit is less than 30 years for unreserved category candidates and 35 years

for those from the reserved categories.

Besides you can apply for many organization like:

1. UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

2. ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation)

3. SAIL(Steel Authority of India Limited)

4. DRDO

5. SSC

6. Energy and Power Jobs

7. IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited)

8. NPCIL (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited)

9. INDIAN RAILWAYs

10.NHPC Limited

11.ONGC

12.BSNL JTO ,BSNL TTA ,MTNL

13.vro-village revenue officer

14.vra-village revenue assistance

15.bank PO AND Bank clarical jobs

16.DVC

17.indian army

18.indian navy

19.postal department

20.IGDR

21.VECC (Variable Research Cyclotorn Centre)

22.DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION(DMRC)

23.Coal India

24.PSC EXAM

25.ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

26.BARC

27.MSPGCL (Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited) and many more.

so, Best of Luck
21st March 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

sir now iam in b.tech final year/civil ,will i elgible for AEE examination.Pleaseclarify my doubt.
28th March 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

can i write aee xam ?????? now im in 4th year 1st sem
29th January 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

sir now am in btech civil 2'nd sem am i eligible for assistant engineer post of appsc
12th February 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my btech ece in the year 2012 iam i eligible to apply for APPSC assistant enginner
24th November 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs for cse graduates in appsc.
3rd December 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am Ganesh Pershing 3year btech can I apply for appsc or upsc in final year sir .
Kindly inform me about this sir .
Thank sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?