2nd July 2020, 05:51 PM
Hifza naseem

For how many years am I allowed to attempt Intermediate exam?

I enrolled in Intermediate in 2016 and my 1 paper is not cleared yet. So, can I attempt Intermediate exam this year? 2016 and 2017 are my annual year's of 1st year and 2nd year and in 2018-19 I gave supply but not cleared. Am I still registered or not?

6th July 2020, 03:10 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many years am I allowed to attempt Intermediate exam?

Maximum of 6 attempts are allowed after completion of your 2nd year Intermediate study to clear any failed subjects. 6 attempts will be in 3 years (twice a year) along with the regular and supplementary candidates of that year.

I am not sure what you have done till now from 2017 but it is your last chance to clear your failed subject.

You can apply for Supplementary Exam along with Supplementary candidates of this year and to try to score minimum pass marks.

If you miss this chance, then you are not allowed to clear your failed subject and you will be de-registered from Intermediate. You have register again and study for 2 years.

Due to to this Corona pandemic situation, some of the states are giving guidelines to pass all students without conducting any Exam.

Check with the college where you have studied Intermediate and apply for the Supplementary exam if your state is conducting Supplementary Exams.
4th July 2022, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

I am intermediate 2012-14 Batch I, have failed in first attemt and I Have given only one supply attempt and failed again. and I have discontinued my education, Can i clear my backlogs in 2022 supply exams .
3rd August 2022, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

I enrolled in 2013 and my 1 paper is not cleared yet. I did not attempt any supply exam. Now can I attempt supply exam this year.
pleas Guide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?