8th April 2020, 08:50 AM
Jaideep@123

How many years does ACET, Amritsar provides to clear the backlog papers?

I am 2018 passed out B.Tech candidate from Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology (ACET). But, I have 4 backlogs. How many years I have to clear those backlogs?

12th April 2020, 01:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years does ACET, Amritsar provides to clear the backlog papers?

After completing final year of your B.Tech, University will give you 3 years more for clearing your active backlogs.

Since, ACET is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, so the University will grant you 3 years additional for clearing backlogs.

Within the 3 years time span, if you are unable to clear those 4 active backlogs, then University will reward you with NFTE (i.e. Not Fit for Technical Education) Certificate. Then, you won't get admission for any professional technical degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?