17th May 2011, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

If I clear my single backlog in B.Tech then my course will be of 4 or 5 years duration?

sir,
i have one backlog after completed b.tech i want to ask that if i clears this baklog then my i mentioned b.tech as a4 year or 5 year degree program

29th July 2011, 05:09 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: If I clear my single backlog in B.Tech then my course will be of 4 or 5 years duration?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i have one backlog after completed b.tech i want to ask that if i clears this baklog then my i mentioned b.tech as a4 year or 5 year degree program
if you had a backlog in 8th sem then you will give the exam with your juniours when they reach to 8th sem till your degree is of 5 yrs
13th December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: If I clear my single backlog in B.Tech then my course will be of 4 or 5 years duration?

sir i have completed my mech. engg. in 5yrs in steadof4 yrs.......so any problem in govt. job or psu.
13th December 2011, 09:54 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal,
The minimum duration for the engineering is 4 years and it can be extended in case of any necessary and to enable the aspirant to complete backlog.
The details like the name of the college , university will be written in the certificate. And also the duration of the aspirant will also be entered along with the percentage of mark secured by the aspirant. If you wish to avoid extension of the course then you need to complete your backlog with the period of extension. You must clear the course within the extended period if not you will not be provided with the certificate. So try to complete as soon as you can.
29th February 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

hey i am b.tec 2nd year student my cgpa is 6 i hav 4 back overall til 3rd semester(2 in 1st and 2 in 3rd) my 10th % was 68% n 12th 77% and if i clear all the backs til 5th semester ..wil company allow me to sit in the entrance exam if yes then can you tel which company can allow me..!!
29th February 2012, 08:02 PM
rvidyasagar

Your course would continue to be called 4 year degree course, irrespective of the length of period you take to complete.

Some competitive exams place a limit for completion of 4 year degree course. You may be put to a disadvantage in such cases.
10th May 2012, 12:00 AM
chillarboy
Member+

Your course would continue to be called 4 year degree course, irrespective of the length of period you take to complete.
Some competitive exams place a limit for completion of 4 year degree course. You may be put to a disadvantage in such cases.
The minimum duration for the engineering is 4 years and it can be extended in case of any necessary and to enable the aspirant to complete backlog.
The details like the name of the college , university will be written in the certificate. And also the duration of the aspirant will also be entered along with the percentage of mark secured by the aspirant.
If you wish to avoid extension of the course then you need to complete your backlog with the period of extension.
You must clear the course within the extended period if not you will not be provided with the certificate. So try to complete as soon as you can.
31st May 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

sir doing btech in 5 years instead of 4 will hinders to get a job in public sectors, or doing
btech in 5 years instead of 4 will affect the elligibility for psu exams pls reply???
6th July 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

SIR IF I CLEAR BACKLOG COURSE THEN KYA MERI CERTIFICATE PER KYA YE SHOW KAREGA.PLEASE ANS SEND AT [email protected]
17th February 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have done b.tech and clear back subjects before 8th sem in 2010..but one back subject of 3 rd sem which i cleared in 3rd attempt after 8th sem in 2011 (odd sem)...
So my question is will my course be. 4 or 5 years duration?becoz in my final marksheet there is back status mentioned on that..
Please clear my doubt asap...
17th February 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i have done b.tech and clear back subjects before 8th sem in 2010..but one back subject of 3 rd sem which i cleared in 3rd attempt after 8th sem in 2011 (odd sem)...
So my question is will my course be. 4 or 5 years duration?becoz in my final marksheet there is back status mentioned on that..
Please clear my doubt asap...
27th July 2013, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

sir i am raj,from vtu i have 1 backlog in 1st year so i had a year gap and i completed my b.e in 5 years will it effect in getting a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?