24th April 2011, 08:09 PM
ABEESHNA

How may I apply for MBBS course at Pondicherry? What's the fee structure of this course for the same?

I want admission in mbbs at pondicherry how much is the coast&how do i apply?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  2. Will I get admission in MBBS or BDS with 875 rank in MBBS/BDS exam? What is the fee structure?
  3. What are the courses offered and fee structure for admission in MBA in Pondicherry University?
  4. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form?
  5. What is the fee structure for MSc Geology in Pondicherry University?
  6. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  7. What is the fee structure to do MBBS from BHU?
  8. Fee structure for Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences?
  9. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  10. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
  11. Eligibility and procedure to apply for BMAT? Fee structure of MBBS colleges associated with BMAT? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for Pondicherry University to do MBA? WHat is the fee structure, notification date and details of applying? AM I eligible with 70%?
  14. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  15. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  18. What is the fee structure for MBBS?
23rd April 2015, 06:16 PM
swarnali chaudhuri

Smile Re: How may I apply for MBBS course at Pondicherry? What's the fee structure of this course for the same?

Hi
The fee structure for MBBS may vary in different institutions with private ones being more expensive being 2 lakhs and above. To apply for this course you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria.
One needs to pass in higher secondary in physics, chemistry and biology since you are going for medical stream with minimum score of 60% and age being 17 years to be the least.
You can apply online for the same along with the submission of application fee.
An entrance exam is conducted after application based on which selection is done. One very well known institute in Pondicherry is the Pondicherry institute of medical sciences which conducts its own entrance exam.
Following are some more institutes:
1. Aarupadai Veedu Medical College, Pondicherry
2. Mahatma Gandhi Medical College & Research Institute, Pondicherry
3. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry
4. Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital, Pondicherry
5. Sri Venkateswaraa Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre
6. Vinayaka Missions Medical College, Pondicherry
This should help.
thanks
regards
swarnali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?