21st September 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How may I apply for MCD teacher government job? I've done PG and B.Ed course and am 32 years old

i am post graduate and i have a b.ed degree to but i am 32 year old when & where i will apply for the govt.job

18th July 2012, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for MCD teacher government job? I've done PG and B.Ed course and am 32 years old

GURMEET KAUR

I M GRADUATE, MA IN CLASSICAL MUSIC,NTT AS WEL,LOOKING FOR A JOB IN A MCD SCHOOL
AS A MUSIC TEACHER HOW CAN APPLY FOR THIS JOB? CONTACT 9654042206
19th September 2012, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I apply for MCD teacher government job? I've done PG and B.Ed course and am 32 years old

I want to get a primary teacher job in mcd school I am a pg digree holder in political scienc
19th September 2012, 02:23 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in teaching then why applying for MCD teaching job? You are way over qualified for that job. Since you have completed post graduation course, the best option for you is college Lectureship.

You can apply for the same by appyling for National Eligibility Test. The test is conducted for lectureship and PhD in central government colleges. I would strongly recommend that you go for the Lectureship rather than MCD teaching job.

If you want job in a particular state then apply for the SLET which means State Eligibility Test for Lectureship. This exam is also known as SET. The eligibility for SET and NET exams are the same. SET is conducted by the State Education Board while University Grants Commission conducts the National Eligibility Test. Therefore there would be difference in the syllabus.

Eligibility

1. Post graduation degree in any discplin from a UGC recognized college.

2. At least 55 percent marks in post graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 50 percent marks in post graduation.

4. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

5. There is no limit on number of attempts.

My first recommendation would be that you apply for the NET/SET entrance exam. However in case you do not meet the percentage criteria there is always an option to apply for government teaching job.

To do so you have two options either appear for the CTET entrance exam which is conducted by central government or appear for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) which is conducted by each state separately.

Eligibility

1. You must be Indian Citizen.

2. A graduation degree in BA. B.com etc.

3. B.Ed degree is also mandatory for CTET/TET.

4. At least 55 percent in B.Ed

5. There is no age limit.
13th August 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have a b.ed dgree so i can apply for pirmary teacher in mcd school
9th July 2019, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

I have a b. Ed degree and ctet degree how can I apply job in mcd or any govt. Teacher school. I am 32 years old.
17th July 2020, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for mcd prt teacher ? I have done D.el.ed
13th November 2021, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

If we had done b.ed can we apply for nursery teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?