27th February 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me that can i give any exam or any job after age of 33 years in government sector i done my bed degree and master in education? Can you please help me to understand the information on all this soon as possible? Thank you!

28th February 2016, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Please tell me that can i give any exam or any job after age of 33 years in government sector i done my bed degree and master in education? Can you please help me to understand the information on all this soon as possible? Thank you!
Your age now 33 years old so still you are eligible for government sector jobs like Assistant School Teacher through TET, CTET entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for TET, CTET exam. B.Ed is essential for TET and CTET exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.
22nd June 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the government job exams after the age of 33 years?

II'm 33 year old can I give the tat exam what is the maximum age limitation for open cast
17th August 2019, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

I am 39 yes old and B.Ed passed above 60%. I have passed Ctet can I apply for state board govt aided school in Maharashtra. What is the age limit for appointment in state board.
8th November 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED BED AND THEN IS RPSC OR TAT BOTH ARE COMPULSORY TO GET GOVT JOB ...OR ELSE CONFIRM THE STEPS FOR GETTING GOVT JOB AFTER BED
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?