27th February 2016, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?

hello,

I have done B.com A/c Honsl than B.ed And M.ed now I would like to know that for what subject I can apply to government teacher vacancy to get job soon...please give me the right direction... Am not sure what to do next so it will be helpful if you can guide me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I get admission in M.Ed through distance mode?
  2. Am I eligible to get government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get a government job as a teacher being a woman 32 years old?
  5. What is the next steps I need to take after completion of 12th and B.Com course to get the government teacher job?
  6. How its possible to get government job after completion of B.Ed course?
  7. What is the steps which I need to follow to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Com course?
  8. Will it be possible to get a government teacher in job in Uttar Pradesh after completion of D.Ed degree from Delhi?
  9. Courses to do and procedure to get a job as a government teacher in Delhi?
  10. How to do Teacher Training after completion of 12th standard? Whole Procedure to become a Teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of M.Sc Physics course?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?
  13. How to become a Government Teacher with 60% in B.Ed?
  14. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  15. What is the procedure which I need to follow to get a government job after completion of B.E?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for getting government job after completion of BDS?
  17. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  18. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
28th February 2016, 08:01 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get a government teacher job after completion of B.Ed and M.Ed course?

Yes, of course you are eligible to get recruitment as teaching jobs.

To get job, you have to appear and qualify in TET examination. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed graduation degree from any recognised university and have B.Ed degree from any recognised university.

So, you are eligible to appear for examination. The examination is also conducted by CBSE for recruitment of teacher in Central government schools. To get syllabus for examination visit at http://www.ctet.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?