31st October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?

I have completed my graduation in Nainital (Kumaon university) and I have done b.ed from Meerut.

Am I apply for government teacher post in Mumbai..? Can you tell me what is the steps which I need to follow next to get the job? Awaiting for your answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for teacher job in government school after completion of B.Ed?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for government job if I have the B.A graduation certificate?
  5. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  6. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  7. Am I eligible for Teacher Job in Government sector after completion of Graduation from Delhi University and NPTT Diploma course?
  8. What should I do next to get a Government teachers job after completion of graduation with 71%?
  9. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  11. Can I apply for government teacher job in Uttar pradesh?
  12. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What type of government exam I can apply for after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  14. Which is better to do B.Ed or M.A in Economics from PU?
  15. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
  16. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  17. Am I eligible for government job with 48% marks in graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
2nd November 2015, 12:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in Nainital (Kumaon university) and I have done b.ed from Meerut.

Am I apply for government teacher post in Mumbai..? Can you tell me what is the steps which I need to follow next to get the job? Awaiting for your answer soon!
Yes, you can apply for government sector jobs through TET exam.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Two types of exam is conducted by TET:-

Primary stage(For becoming teachers from class I to V).
Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII).

If you have completed 12th or its equivalent exam from recognized board with above 50% marks then you are eligible for Primary stage TET exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for Elementary stage TET exam.

There is no age criteria for TET exam.
2nd November 2015, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation and B.Ed in Mumbai?

You have to clear the teachers eligibility test to become eligible for government teaching jobs. In Mumbai only candidates who are state domiciled will be allowed to get the teaching job in state government schools.

However, if there are central government schools in Mumbai then you can get government teaching jobs in Mumbai through CTET. Your domicile status is important if you are applying for state government jobs.
2nd November 2015, 07:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Career Opportunities after B.Ed:

Job opportunities for these professionals are numerous.

They can find employment in various government and government aided institutions.

For this recruitment the government organizes SET exaam.

After qualifying this examination one can join as teacher in any government school in the State.

B.Ed graduates can teach in high primary and high school level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?