4th July 2011, 07:05 PM
rogz

How may I do 2 years service training in London? List of companies along with their eligibility criteria for the same? I've doing national diploma in building and civil engineering in South Africa(College of Cape Town)

hey sir..am currently doing a National diploma in building&civil eng. in South Africa(college of Cape Town)but to obtain my Diploma i will have to do 2years in service training so i was thinkin of doin it abroad in London.Will that be possible?Can you maybe advise companies that do show,And what the criteria will be?Regards rogz

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
  2. List down the companies to apply for internship after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  3. List of civil engineering companies which provides training to civil engineers?
  4. List of companies in Germany or Australia offering training in Mechanical or Electric engineering field?
  5. List of companies providing training to civil engineers in Pune or Baramati regions? What's the intake criteria of the training?
  6. List of top 10 civil engineering companies in India? What's the eligibility criteria for those companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati?
  8. Chances of getting job after Diploma in Architecture?
  9. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  10. Names of the companies which will provide to me training in Pune or Baramati Region after dong Civil Engineering? What is the criteria for intake of trainees?
  11. Companies which offer training for 3rd year Civil engineering students? Location of such companies?
  12. Which company can offer me opportunity for training in Germany or Australian countries?
  13. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  14. List of companies which offer training for civil engineering college students at Coimbatore
  15. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  16. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  17. List of Diploma in Civil Engineering colleges in Mumbai along with eligibility criteria for admission? -- [New]
  18. List of companies offering Training to Civil students in Kolkata?
2nd November 2016, 07:21 PM
para001

Arrow Re: How may I do 2 years service training in London? List of companies along with their eligibility criteria for the same? I've doing national diploma in building and civil engineering in South Africa(College of Cape Town)

You can join training in best companies through your college placement faculty. You should have to contact your faculty staff. They will provide you the right path. Contact you training and placement cell, then they will provide you some details about the best companies. You will have to submit an application forum related to your training purposes. Then the staff will decide that which company will be better for you. There are lots of job opportunities in the foreign countries. You can also join any project in London. Lytag pvt ltd company also required the engineers for their projects. So, you can also join this company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?