21st May 2011, 05:43 PM
sebhavengi

How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?

i want to do phD (part time) .iam in hyderabad. i understant some universities offer PhD . Iam MA ---not done Mphil. want to do phd in political science or Management. please provide info and oblige.

regards
SVGIRI
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Political Science for MBA(Personnel Management) postgraduate?
  2. Can I study PhD in Political Science if secured 57% in M.A.(Political Science) from Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar University, Agra?
  3. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  6. Entrance exams to do PhD in Political Science -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  8. Where I can get direct admission to do PhD in Political Science having secured 67% in M.A.?
  9. Can I study PhD being a M.A.(Political Science) candidate of IGNOU?
  10. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  11. Admission in PhD Political Science is possible without M.Phil, NET and SET?
  12. How to do PhD in Political Science? Which are the universities are offering PhD in Political Science?
  13. What should I do in order to be eligible for doing Ph.D in Political Science?
  14. How to get admission in Ph.D in Political Science after completing M.A in Political Science from University of Mumbai?
  15. Minimum percentage and qualification required to study PhD in Political Science in Osmania University?
  16. Ph.D after completing M.A in political science with 55%?
  17. Cambridge University offers PhD in Political Science?
  18. How can I do Research on Saga of Partition if India During Independence of India in PhD(Political Science)?
3rd March 2014, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?

HI I am p.phani MBA graduate having exp of 9y in sales and marketing field. Now i want to change my career in to management studies and educational side. I want an information that what are pre requists to that which universities are best and to complete my phd in management so that i can achieve my target or dream.

please quide me any one from
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?