26th July 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university

hi, i completed my MIB(master of international business) throw rajasthan university, i want to do phd, first of all i want to know , how much time is phd required or and wht is its fee,
or we do phd in export import or not

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to study PhD in Management if completed Master of International Business?
  2. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  3. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  4. Job Opportunities after M.Sc in International Business Management in India -- [New]
  5. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  7. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  9. Fee structure to join Ph.D in Management or Business Administration fro Aligarh Muslim University?
  10. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  11. What can I do to join LPU after scoring 60% in BSc? Fee structure of the course?
  12. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  13. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  14. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  15. Procedure and total fee to study MBA(International Business) in IIFT?
  16. Fee structure of PhD in Biotechnology at VIT?
  17. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. List of all the medical colleges of Rajasthan? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
21st October 2016, 12:26 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university

If you have scored 55% or above marks in your post graduation then you can apply for NET exam conducted by UGC. Duration of PhD course is minimum 3 years. Fees structure is different for different universities. You can visit the official website of your institution. You will get every information there about fees structure. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?