13th April 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?

Hi
Can I do PhD twice in different subjects? I have done PhD in Sociology once but I wants to do Lectureship in Psychology. Please tell me can I do again PhD from same University? I am from Rajasthan University.
Looking for quick reply.

8th May 2015, 05:37 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?

Yes you can do PhD twice. There is no limit to the amount of times a candidate can study the course of PhD.
You will have to crack the Examination of Rajasthan University and then you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD in the subject of your choice.
It will not be a problem for you as you have already completed a degree of PhD in Sociology.
So make sure that you prepare for the Entrance Examination for the course of PhD in Psychology.
Once you have done that you will be able to pursue the course of PhD in Psychology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?