27th January 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

How may I do postgraduate studies in New Jursy or New York? How may I do a suitable job after completing the course?

My daughter Lihini left New Jursy with her husband who got work permit and a permanent job. Both are Sri Lankans. Lihini got H4 type visa where she is not allowed to work.

Lihini is a 1st class honors graduate in Bachelor of Bus. Admin. from univ. of Colombo, Sri Lanka. She is also a passed finalist in CIMA (UK). After graduation she has about two years working experience as a Financial Executive in Hayleys Company in Sri Lanka.

She needs one more year experience to get CIMA (Associate). Also she wants to follow some course or Postgraduate studies in New Jursy or New York.

Please be kind enough to advise me on what to be followed by her. How can she find a suitable job?

Thank you so much for a good response.

Regards
Dr. Peiris

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after finishing diploma in electrical and electronics?
  2. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad? -- [New]
  3. Which is the best suitable course for job oriented higher studies? List of qualifications and fee structure details?
  4. What should I do after completing of my B.Tech degree? Should I go for further studies or job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?
  6. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  7. How to Pursue PG studies in USA or Canada after completing Graduation in Venetrinary Science from India?
  8. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What to do between BE or BCA? I have completed 12th science with PCM
  10. What will be the career scope for me after completion of LLB course?
  11. Which job will be more suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing 12th?
  12. What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?
  13. Which is the best suitable colleges for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? How many semesters does it contain? How much salary in MCA job?
  14. Which course should I take up after completing B.E? I am doing B.E CSE
  15. What are the jobs suitable in government after completing 2 years of ITI course in Refrigeration and Air condition?
  16. How to get a suitable job after completing my graduation in Mathematics
  17. How to get a government job after completing engineering?
  18. Which job is suitable for me after completing B.E(CSC), MBA(marketing) in regular college
1st December 2020, 10:39 AM
letslearn

Default Re: How may I do postgraduate studies in New Jursy or New York? How may I do a suitable job after completing the course?

For postgraduation courses, International students intending to join universities in New York have several requirements to meet during the admissions and applications process, including English proficiency tests which involves taking the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) as a well as standardised tests. Also, you will probably be required to show proof of your ability to pay the full cost of one academic year. As a postgrad student, who has completed his or her academic work outside the United States, you must produce official academic documents showing your credentials as well as their English translations. The documents must also include a grading scale. Further, you must satisfy all student visa and immigration requirements. that's all is required to take any postgraduate course in new york and then you can select university based on your preferred subject.

next, for jobs, she can apply to internships. also, upload all her qualifications on websites like LinkedIn, Upwork.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?