2nd October 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?

my self rudra 2013 pass out electrical engineering i got job in delhi...job was good but the atmosfer of the job was not suitable for me. atmosfer i have only 7 month job experience. still i am job less at home it is become frasteting . i got 7.81 in b.tech...what will be right & suitable decisoin for my career????

2nd February 2015, 01:14 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Right and suitable job for 7 months experienced Engineer?

ELECTRICAL JOB WITH 7 MONTHS EXPERIENCE:

It's not that easy to find out a job just with 7 months experience as there you need atleast a strong 2 years of experience to get a better job outside. It would have been good if you have worked for some more time and then searched for the job simultaneously which would have helped you better than quitting the job and thinking about getting a new one.

Anyways you don't have to worry now just make sure that you use the time well and start your interview preparation and start applying for the jobs which gets posted with 1 years experience and see if you can get the right one.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the latest openings available for Electrical engineering jobs and start applying for it now. If it doesn't work out after trying out for months then start thinking about doing a PG course in a good reputed college which would help you to set the future better!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?