17th March 2012, 07:55 PM
durgaya

Which job will be more suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing 12th?

iam completed intermediate and passed please tell me that which job is suitable to me in indian navy

22nd May 2012, 12:32 AM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29
Default Re: Which job will be more suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing 12th?

You can not join Navy after Commerce Intermediate.You need to have Physics and Mathematics as your subjects.But you have a good chance to be in Navy if you go for graduation.B.Com candidates are eligible for recruitment in Navy.
Indian Navy recruit commerce graduates in Logistics Cadre under Short Service Commission and Permanent Commission both.
The AGE limitation is 19½ - 25 years and you need to have at least 55% marks in B.Com.
For more details you can check employment news at website of Indian navy at www.indiannavy.nic.in OR nausenabharti.nic.in
21st May 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which job will be more suitable for me in Indian Navy after completing 12th?

How much intermediate percentage will be need to apply technical side navy
9th June 2015, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

how to the job oppurtunities in merchant navy after 12th class completed in non med.
l
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?