25th June 2013, 01:34 PM
AYESHA.M.TAHSILDAR

What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?

sir ! i have completed my B.E in electronics and commnication .. and searching jobs .. please help me find one suitable profile..

Related Questions:
  1. What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?
  2. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  3. How to get a suitable job or training after completing diploma in ETC?
  4. How may I get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication with 65% marks?
  5. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Job opportunities for Diploma or B.Tech holder in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a government job after doing diploma in electronics and communication with 74%?
  8. How to get a job after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication
  9. Future in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication? Can I get better job after Diploma or B.Tech is necessary?
  10. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  11. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  12. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  13. Can I get a job after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. How to get a job in off campus after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  15. How to do correspondence MBA after completing B.E with electronics and communication?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  17. How to get placed in a core companies?
  18. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job? -- [Most Discussed]
19th August 2015, 12:37 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?

**Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics & Communication Engineering enables students for jobs in Central Government, State Governments and various development centers in different states that deal in manufacture, sales and services of electronics & communication consumer goods and appliances.

**Following are some suitable jobs for you::::::::

::Electronics Hardware

:evelopment Engineer

::Electronics Technician

::Assistant Manager / Manager

::Electrical & Electronics

::Electrical and Electronics Engineer

::Production Manager - Electronics

::Business Development Manager Mechanical / Electronics

::Product Line Engineers (Mechanical & Electronics)

::Production Quality Manager - Electronics Product

::Programmer Analyst - Electronics

::Technical Documentation Writer - Electronics Product / projects...
20th August 2015, 09:08 AM
Career advisor

Default Re: What is a suitable job after completing B.E in electronics and communication?

After BTech in Electronics and Communication engineering, lots of jobs available.
You may go in the government sector,you may go in the private sector etc.
You may go in the multinational companies like TCS/L&T/WIPRO as a software engineer.
You may go in the Indian Railways as Electronics Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?