25th November 2011, 11:35 PM
nodumo

How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?

how do i go about looking for an inservice training as a chemical engineering student..can you please provide me with companies in south africa offering this kind of post.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do 2 years service training in London? List of companies along with their eligibility criteria for the same? I've doing national diploma in building and civil engineering in South Africa(College of Cape Town)
  2. List of companies offering Industrial Training to Chemical students in Nagpur?
  3. Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?
  4. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra?
  5. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai/Pune?
  6. Companies offering Industrial Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Mumbai and Pune?
  7. List of companies offering summer training in Uttar Pradesh?
  8. Companies which offer 6 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Ghaziabad and Delhi?
  9. Companies offering Training to B.E. Chemical 2nd year student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Delhi?
  11. Different chemical companies and industries where I can join for training in Punjab and gain practical knowledge? Requirements for those companies for training?
  12. Best companies for my training which I can take up while studying chemical engineering?
  13. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for Instrumentation Engineering candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  15. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  16. List of companies offering implant training this month for B.E Civil Engineering students?
  17. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
28th May 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?

A list of compamies that offers inservice training in SA for n6 students
30th June 2014, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?

im an chewmical engineering student is my first year at damelin.where can i find inservice training after the completion of my national n diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?