14th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?

i'm chemical engineering 2nd year student. i'm from south india so preferably i wish to go for ipt in south itself
please reply soon...

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  2. Are there any chemical industries offering in plant training for chemical engineering students in Madhurai
  3. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
  4. Best in plant training centers in South India for B.E ECE student?
  5. How to prepare for JRF Plant Science(Plant Pathology)? Which are the colleges in India offering plant pathology course?
  6. Can I study Diploma in Chemical Engineering through correspondence if completed 3 years of training in Attendant Operator Chemical Plant?
  7. Best Commercial Pialot training center in South India and fee structure for the same?
  8. List of company offering industrial training for chemical engineers in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. How can I apply for 6 months training in chemical industry?
  10. Job opportunities for B.E Power Engineering?
  11. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
  12. Which engineering course is better between Civil and Chemical? What are the career opportunities? Is it true that Chemical Engineering has scope only in South India?
  13. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get a one month industrial training in plant?
  15. How to do Inplant training after completing 4th semester Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  17. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of the companies offering training? I have done MSc Biochemistry
6th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Narendra k.
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'm chemical engineering 2nd year student. i'm from south india so preferably i wish to go for ipt in south itself
please reply soon...
hello dear,
The following procedure is recommended for seeking a training placement at NCL.

From the ncl website, identify a division, group, or a scientist with whom you would like to work. Please send an e-mail to the concerned person, attaching your biodata and seeking his willingness to accept you at NCL.
If you can not decide by yourself regarding your placement, please send a mail to Dr. A.A. Arbale ([email protected]), along with your biodata. He will assist you in the placement.
You will get a response, regarding acceptance or otherwise from the scientist who is wiling to accept you.
visit ncl website (www.ncl-india.org) for more details of the current research activities
18th February 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any chemical industry that's offering plant training in South India?

i am chemical enineering 3rd year student .I am going for intenship at ict mumbai on cfd . i want to know which company may i prefer regarding placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?